MARINAMANDARINSINGAPORE

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자똘아이 조회 0회 작성일 2020-08-04 07:52:53 댓글 0

본문

Marina Mandarin Hotel Singapore

Quick tour of a Meritus Club Marina Bay View room and club lounge at the Marina Mandarin Hotel in Singapore. Stayed here for 6 nights last week, was a great hotel right across the street from the Esplanade MRT station. Would definitely recommend the place to anyone traveling to Singapore. We finally took advantage of the evening cocktails the night we checked out since our flight didn't leave till midnight. They had self service beer, wine, Champagne and liquor along with several hot and cold hors d'oeuvres and desserts. They would even mix specialty drinks (Singapore Slings, Martinis, etc.) if you requested them.

Sorry it's not the best quality or very thorough (no shots of the lobby, pool or gym) but photos of those are on the hotel website.
Heart Talk's : This hotel is located on Marina Bay
Heart Talk's : This hotel has a delicious steakhouse and Cafe Mocha for coffee, with Atrium Bar, Buffet and Swimming Pool
TERESA Rettke : Thanks for sharing. We are heading there in a couple of weeks and I always like to get a 'feel' for the places I stay before going.

Marina Mandarin Hotel, Singapore @ Singapore Formula 1 Circuit 2017

Marina Mandarin's luxury hotel on Singapore's Formula 1 Circuit Marina Bay area. Continuing our theme of staying at every 5 star Hotel Singapore. A walk along Formula 1 Circuit, the hotel - lobby, pool, my Marina Bay view room, Club Lounge. And the nightly light show at MBS Hotel seen from my balcony. Great place to stay during F1 next week...
Sherwyn Tan : 14:47
Sherwyn Tan : 14:47: MrKesavaraj stays at the top floor of the hotel (21st floor) He must somehow be a member of Meritus hotels. I must like this video
Yuliyanti Djabar : Aku juga pernah ke SINGAPORE dan aku menginap di hotel itu
Deepak : Great Video, it's like a treat!!
Deborah David : Stayed at this hotel in May, great location we thought. In your opinion which is the best hotel to stay in Singapore and best location?
HopeRehabCenterThailand : I want to go next year, which hotel would you recommend with best view and atmosphere? having asked that it looks like you are staying in the best place
Dieter Crnic : always a pleasure to watch your vlogs - speaking of Conrad, there is a new one in Manila (as well a new Mandarin Oriental) and according to the official pictures, it`s an impressive hotel...
Linda B : Why do you never go to the Caribean Islands or South America in general instead of visiting the same cities several times??
V Louise : Glad to see some video footage of the hotel buffet/food - such an important part of travel hah!
Willie Hannon : Lewis wins in Monza. You'll be happy with that. Great Video Enjoy the GP

MARINA MANDARIN SINGAPORE - MARINA BAY SUITE

Stayed from 24th - 30th November 2018. Excellent hotel with magnificent views of Marina Bay Sands and the River. Unlimited alcoholic drinks with cocktails etc and great canapes 6.00pm to 8.00pm in the Meritus Club lounge every day. Fantastic breakfast also included at the Meritus Club or Aquamarine restaurant on the 4th floor.
Would have liked a covering over the balcony as when it rains you cannot use. Also would have liked the ensuite to be more separate from the bedroom. Overall a sensational room to stay - slightly better view if you can get a room number around 1936 or so.

#MARINAMANDARINSINGAPORE

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,015건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.geec.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz